An Phat Complex Industrial Park is located at Km47, Highway 5, Hai Duong city. The industrial park has an important strategic position in the economic triangle of Hanoi, Hai Phong and Quang Ninh. Currently, thanks to professional one-stop service, off-site facilities and close cooperation with Hai Duong University, 60% of the industrial park area has been filled up within a year, demonstrating the trust of Hai Duong. the investors.
Industrial land for sale in Hai Duong
An Phat Complex Industrial Park has a scale of more than 46 hectares in Hai Duong, the investor is Kenmark Investment and Development Company Limited (Kenmark) of Taiwan, which was granted a certificate of investment project implementation in 2006. Kenmark promises to invest 500 million USD to turn the land into a large-scale industrial park.
By March 2018, Viet Hoa – Kenmark Industrial Park was transferred to An Phat High-Tech Joint Stock Company, now known as An Phat Hi-Tech Industrial Park Company Limited, a subsidiary of AAA – a subsidiary of AAA. An Phat Holdings Group member.
After receiving Viet Hoa – Kenmark Industrial Park, AAA and An Phat Holdings Group changed its name to An Phat Complex industrial park, aiming to invest in manufacturing high-tech, environmentally friendly plastic products such as injection plastic. high-tech spraying, self-destructing plastic packaging, high-tech PVC building materials…, with a total investment of VND 2,056 billion, receiving 6,000 employees.
Currently, the renovation and completion of the factory is being carried out by the enterprise with the goal of completing the repair and renovation of the infrastructure of the Industrial Park and 5 factory blocks by December 2018. business conditions.
It is expected that the entire factory block will be completed, renovated, repaired, and qualified for business in July 2020.
Sharing the reason for investing in An Phat Complex, An Phat Holdings said that the Group wants to attract domestic and foreign investors; building modern infrastructure for the Group’s projects, diversifying fields of activity, realizing the revenue target of 1 billion USD in 2018…
The Group determines that the project life cycle is about 39 years (2018 – 2056), the payback period is 10 years and 6 months. Revenue of the Industrial Park will mainly come from sub-leasing land with infrastructure for 40 years and leasing finished factories, the rest will come from collecting wastewater treatment fees and collecting fees for using infrastructure.
10,500 VND/m2/year (equivalent to 0.45 USD/m2/year) (Excluding VAT, calculated for the entire leased factory area). The method of payment shall be agreed upon by the Lessor and the Lessee.
– Producing thin film packaging, industrial packaging, high
– tech building materials – Producing plastic products, accessories, household appliances
– Electronic components
– Precision mechanics, casting molds
– Components Plastic accessories for cars and motorcycles
– New and high-tech materials manufacturing industries
– High-end fashion apparel, leather shoes, textiles (excluding dyeing and tanning stages)
– Wood and furniture processing high-grade wood
– Producing products from paper, cardboard
– Producing building materials
– Mechanical processing, steel structures
– Assembling bicycles, motorbikes, cars, specialized means of transport Non-receiving and other restricted industries in industrial zones:
– Basic chemical production industry (with industrial wastewater generated)
– Steelmaking from scrap iron and steel using intermittent furnaces
– Limited industries that attract and do not attract investment in Hai Duong province
Industrial land for sale in Hai Duong
– Management fee: 10,500 VND/m2/year (equivalent to 0.45 USD/m2/year) (VAT not included, calculated for the entire rented factory area). The method of payment shall be agreed upon by the Lessor and the Lessee.
– Electricity price: Payment will be made monthly on the 10th of the next month, especially in December, payment will be made on December 31. Electricity price according to the unit price
of the electricity supplier.
Current electricity unit price (VAT not included):
– Normal hours: 1,452 VND/kwh
(From 4am to 9:30am, 11:30am to 5pm, 8pm to 10pm Monday to Saturday, 4am to 10pm Sunday)
– Hour peak: 2,673 VND/kwh
(From 9:30 am to 11:30 am, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm from Monday to Saturday
– Water price: Payment will be made monthly on the 10th of the next month, especially in December, payment will be made on December 31. The price of water is based on the unit price
of the water supplier.
Current unit price: 11,500 VND/m3 (equivalent to 0.49 USD/m3)
– Waste water treatment fee: The amount of wastewater is calculated as 80% of the
amount of clean water used in the same period, paid monthly, on the 10th of the next month, in December alone will be paid on December 31st
Unit price Current: $0.40/m3
– Import and export tax: Support for export processing registration procedures for businesses to be exempted from 0% VAT
– Raw land use fee (to be paid to the State Budget): 100% free (An Phat Complex has paid to the State once – this is an advantage that very few industrial parks across the country have. Investors when renting land in An Phat Industrial Park , after being granted a land use right certificate, can use the leased land as collateral when borrowing at credit institutions in Vietnam. )
– Other offers:
+ Free support for business registration and assessment of fire prevention
+ Free 1 year of using the weighing station installed in the industrial park
+ Support customers in applying for Investment Certificate, applying for seal and tax code, etc. Support in making environmental impact assessment reports, applying for construction permits, extracting maps; electricity and water connection, installation of telephone, telecommunications, and Internet systems
+ Recruitment support
+ Support to provide industrial meals, housing for experts and workers
+ Support to provide freight forwarding services, import and export procedures
+ Support access to capital from banks: Vietinbank, BIDV, VPBank,…